February 1: Seamstress Junk Journal
Instructor: Paula M.
Date: Friday, February 1, 2019
Time: 11AM to 3PM
This is NOT a kit.
Learn how to create a mini album from scratch with our amazing book instructor, Paula. In this workshop, students will cut, score, and assemble their own album. Complete with magnetic closures, tuck spots, and interactive elements, this book is a great project for students who are interested in learning new skills and techniques.
Special Offer! Click here to get the Seamstress Supply Bundle.
Supplies to Bring (Available at The Paper Collage)
- 10 to 12 solid-color 12”x12” kraft cardstock (Bazzill Kraft)
- 2 medium-weight chipboard 12”x12” (kraft)
- 12 patterned 12”x12” papers (7G Seamstress Paper Pack)
- 12 pieces of 8.5”x11” parchment paper
- 2 copies of a sewing pattern (front and back) for cover
- 1 doily (6”) and 6 doilies (4”)
- 6 to 8 velcro dots (3/8")
- Ribbon (measuring tape design, lace, embroidery string)
- Embellishments (see supply list photo)
- ¼ inch and ½ inch score tape (no substitutions, please)
- Tape runner, liquid glue, and a glue stick
- Foam tape/squares
- Glue dots (micro or mini)
- Envelope punch board
- 12” score board
- Paper trimmer for 12”x12” paper
- Corner rounder and thumb punch
- Paper distressor and brown ink for edges
- Ruler and pencil
- (optional) Clear Wink of Stella
- (optional) Star Dust or Diamond Stickles
Cinch binding is supplied by Instructor.