February 8: Spring Farmhouse Album
Instructor: Paula M.
Date: Friday, February 8, 2019
Time: 11AM to 3PM
This is NOT a kit.
Learn how to create a mini album from scratch with our amazing book instructor, Paula. In this workshop, students will cut, score, and assemble their own album. Complete with magnetic closures, tuck spots, and interactive elements, this book is a great project for students who are interested in learning new skills and techniques.
Other Available Dates
Supplies to Bring (Available at The Paper Collage)
Special Offer! Click here to get the Spring Farmhouse Supply Bundle.
- 8 to 10 solid-color 12”x12” black cardstock (Bazzill Raven)
- 2 medium-weight chipboard 12”x12” (black)
- 12 to 15 patterned 12”x12” papers (Prima Spring Farmhouse)
- Spring Farmhouse chipboard stickers
- Spring Farmhouse ephemera packs I & II
- Spring Farmhouse wooden spools
- Spring Farmhouse 4”x6” pad
- ¼ inch and ½ inch score tape (no substitutions, please)
- Tape runner, liquid glue, and a glue stick
- Foam tape/squares
- Glue dots (micro or mini)
- 4 magnets (must be 5/8 x 1/32)
- 12” score board
- Paper trimmer for 12”x12” paper
- Corner rounder, hole reinforcer punch, and (optional) tag punch
- Paper distressor and brown ink for edges
- Ruler and pencil
- (optional) Clear Wink of Stella
- (optional) Star Dust or Diamond Stickles
Cinch binding and window die-cut are supplied by Instructor.
Dimensions: 6.25" by 7"