January 10: Seamstress Junk Journal with Paula
Instructor: Paula M.
Date: Thursday, January 10, 2019
Time: 11AM to 3PM
Learn how to create a seamstress/sewing themed junk journal from scratch with our amazing book instructor, Paula. In this workshop, students will cut, score, and assemble their own album. Complete with magnetic closures, tuck spots, and interactive elements, this book is a great project for students who are interested in learning new skills and techniques.
Supplies - to be announced
- 10 solid-color 12x12 cardstock
- 15 patterned 12x12 papers
- 2 medium-weight chipboard 8 ½ x 11
- ¼ inch and ½ inch score tape
- Tape runner, liquid glue, and a glue stick
- Foam tape/squares
- Glue dots (micro or mini)
- 5 BasicGray 5/8 x 1/32 inch magnets
- 12” score board
- Paper trimmer for 12”x12” paper
- Corner rounder and thumb punch
- Paper distressor and brown ink for edges
- Ruler and pencil
- Clear Wink of Stella
- Stickles (Star Dust or Diamond)
Cinch binding is supplied by Instructor.