January 3: Snippets Mini Album
Instructor: Paula M.
Date: Thursday, January 3, 2019
Time: 11AM to 3PM
This is NOT a kit.
Learn how to create a mini album from scratch with our amazing book instructor, Paula. In this workshop, students will cut, score, and assemble their own album. Complete with magnetic closures, tuck spots, and interactive elements, this book is a great project for students who are interested in learning new skills and techniques.
Special Offer! Click here to get the discounted Snippets Supply Bundle.
Other Scheduled Dates: Tuesday, January 15th
Supplies (Available at The Paper Collage)
- 4 solid-color 12”x12” cardstock (black)
- 1 solid-color 12”x12” cardstock (kraft)
- 8 to 12 patterned papers 12”x12” or 6”x6” (Preserved 12”x12” paper pad)
- 1 black medium-weight chipboard 12”x12”
- Embellishments (Snippets ephemera pack and ½ yard of ribbon)
- 3 post cards (3 x 4 ½ inch, for postcard bundle page)
- 4 small brads (for swivel tag and coin envelope)
- ¼ inch and ½ inch score tape
- Tape runner, liquid glue, and a glue stick
- Foam tape/squares
- 2 magnets (MUST BE 5/8 x 1/32 inch)
- 12” score board
- Paper trimmer for 12”x12” paper
- Envelope punch board
- Corner rounder
- 3/4" circle punch
- Paper distressor and brown ink for edges
- Ruler and pencil
- Clear Wink of Stella
- Stickles (Star Dust or Diamond)
Cinch binding is supplied by Instructor.