July 11: Curvy Girl Cards
Date: Saturday July 11, 2020
Time: 11AM to 1:30PM
In this mini class, we will be coloring and making two all-occasion cards. Coloring is going to be the main focus of this class, and will be demonstrated using Copics. Students will assemble the cards in class if time permits.
Note: For the safety of our customers, tables are sanitized in between classes. Each student will get their own table, and tables will be spread out.
- Tape runner or double-sided adhesive
- Foam squares
- Liquid adhesive (for paper)
- White gel pen (fine tip)
- Wash cloth and Copic blender solution
- Pencil and ruler
- (optional) Nuvo Jewel Drops - Rosewater
- (optional) Nuvo Jewel Drops - Key Lime
- (optional) Tweezers or jewel picker
- E50, E51, E21
- E31, E35, E57
- R00, R20, R32 (or R20, R21, R22)
- BV00, BV11, BV17 (or V22, V25, BV17)
- YG11, YG25
- YR02, YR04
- C1, C3
- W0, W1, W3
- 0 Colorless Blender pen
Note: If you do not have some of these colors, please call us during business hours, and we can help you figure out what colors from your own collection would work instead.