March 22: Watercolor Stamping Truck
Date: Friday, March 22, 2019
Time: 11AM to 1:30PM
Join us for this FUN and relaxing watercolor stamping workshop. You will create THREE watercolor images using the Art Impressions Truck Stamp Set. We will walk you through step-by-step on HOW to create beautiful watercolor images using the same stamp set!
The stamp set is INCLUDED!
No experience is necessary.
List of supplies you need to bring:
(Items are available at our store for purchase...)
- #4 or #3 round brush
- Marvy LePlume II Markers colors: Pine Green, Olive Green, Leaf or Light Green, African Violet, Sepia, Prussian Blue, any light blue, Violet, Wisteria, Magenta or Scarlet, any yellow.
- Clear stamp blocks. Qty. 2-3 small 1x1 in size and (1) 3x4.
- Stamp Shammy
- Stamp Palette or LARGE clear stamp block
- Bring your Flower Stamp Set (4052) and Foliage Stamp Set (4051)
- Tree from OLD BARN (4807) optional