March 27: Easter Cards
Instructor: The Paper Collage
Date: Wednesday, March 27, 2019
Time: 11AM to 1PM
In this class, we will make four bright and sunny Easter cards, one of which is an interactive card. Each card includes an insert with a heat-embossed sentiment and matching envelopes.
Other Scheduled Dates
Supplies to Bring (available at The Paper Collage)
- Adhesive (tape runner or double-sided tape)
- 1/8 inch or 1/4 inch scor-tape (no substitutions)
- Foam tape/squares (preferably "thin")
- Liquid glue with precision tip
- Tweezers and/or jewel picker
- Light brown ink and dauber for edges
- White gel pen
- Shimmer pen (optional)
One card is not yet pictured.