July 25: ScanNCut Draw Tool
Instructor: The Paper Collage
Date: Saturday, July 25
Time: 2:30PM to 4PM
In this class, students will learn how to use the drawing tool to address envelopes, create tags, and customize their cards.
This class is open to all skill levels as well as all ScanNCut models.
Note: For the safety of our customers, we are only allowing up to five people maximum in this class. Each student will get their own table, and tables will be spread out.
- Your ScanNCut machine (along with its cords and accessories)
- ScanNCut mat
- USB flash drive
- Laptop (an iPad or Tablet will not work)
- Brother Universal Pen Holder (this is not the pen holder that comes with the machine)
- Tape runner or double-sided adhesive
- (optional) Gelly Roll pens, Sharpie pens, or other multiliners to use during the class
- (optional) Scraper and spatula
- (optional) Pen and paper to take notes
Please follow this guide and download the Canvas Workspace application to your computer. When you create an account, write down your user ID, email, and password. (Seriously, write it down. I've had many people realize in the middle of class that their login wasn't what they thought it was. So write it down and put it with your ScanNCut!).
If you're having issues downloading Canvas Workspace, please come at 2PM instead.