December 6: Farmhouse Christmas Mini Album
Instructor: Paula M.
Time: 11AM to 3PM
This is NOT a kit.
Learn how to create a mini album from scratch with our amazing book instructor, Paula. In this workshop, students will cut, score, and assemble their own album. Complete with magnetic closures, tuck spots, and interactive elements, this book is a great project for students who are interested in learning new skills and techniques.
Supplies (Available at The Paper Collage)
- 6 to 8 pieces solid-color 12”x12” cardstock
- 10 to 12 double-sided patterned 12”x12” papers ("Farmhouse Christmas" pad and other general Christmas prints)
- 1 medium-weight 12”x12” chipboard
- 9 Graphic 45 “regular” black tags
- Embellishments (Christmas snippets pack and other Christmas tags and stickers)
- Twine and ribbon
- 3 small brads, small jingle bells, and sequins for wreath
- Glitter snow for cover
- ¼ inch and ½ inch score tape
- Tape runner, liquid glue, and a glue stick
- Foam tape/squares
- Glue dots (micro or mini)
- 4 magnets (Must be 5/8 x 1/32 inch)
- 12” score board
- Paper trimmer for 12”x12” paper
- Corner rounder and thumb punch
- Paper distressor and brown ink for edges
- Ruler and pencil
- Clear Wink of Stella
- Stickles (Star Dust or Diamond)
Cinch binding is supplied by Instructor.