November 3: Door Mini Album
Instructor: Paula M.
Date: Saturday, November 3, 2018
Time: 11AM to 3PM
Learn how to create a mini album from scratch with our amazing book instructor, Paula. In this workshop, students will cut, score, and assemble their own album. Complete with magnetic closures, tuck spots, and interactive elements, this book is a great project for students who are interested in learning new skills and techniques.
Supplies (Available at The Paper Collage)
- 8 qty 12x12 Solid Cardstock
- 7 qty 12x12 asst brick pattern paper
- 7 qty 12x12 asst wood pattern paper
- 1 qty 7Gypsies 12x12 Door paper
- 1 qty 7Gyspies 12x12 Stenciled Crates paper
- 1 qty 8.5x11 chipboard medium weight
- 8 small Basic Grey Magnets
- 1/4" & 1/2" Scor Tape
- Corner rounder
- Large glue stick
- Liquid Glue
- Foam Tape
- Tape runner
- Full size paper trimmer
- 12x12 Scor Board
You can use the recommended papers that Paula used OR use ANY from your own paper stash or use any theme/collection you purchase from our store.