February 2: Georgia Blues Album
Instructor: Paula M.
Date: Saturday, February 2, 2019
Time: 11AM to 3PM
This is NOT a kit.
Learn how to create a mini album from scratch with our amazing book instructor, Paula. In this workshop, students will cut, score, and assemble their own album. Complete with magnetic closures, tuck spots, and interactive elements, this book is a great project for students who are interested in learning new skills and techniques.
Special Offer! Click here to get the Georgia Blues Supply Bundle.
Supplies to Bring (Available at The Paper Collage)
- 8 to 10 solid-color 12”x12” black cardstock (Bazzill Raven)
- 2 medium-weight chipboard 12”x12” (black)
- 10 to 12 patterned 12”x12” papers (Prima Georgia Blues)
- Embellishments (Georgia Blues chipboard stickers and butterflies)
- 1 sheet of decorative acetate
- 1 yard ribbon (optional)
- ¼ inch and ½ inch score tape (no substitutions, please)
- Tape runner, liquid glue, and a glue stick
- Foam tape/squares
- Glue dots (micro or mini)
- 4 magnets (must be 5/8 x 1/32 inch)
- 12” score board
- Paper trimmer for 12”x12” paper
- Corner rounder, thumb punch, and small flower punch
- Tim Holtz Stacked Deckle Dies (optional)
- Paper distressor and black ink for edges
- Ruler and pencil
- Clear Wink of Stella (optional)
- Star Dust or Diamond Stickles (optional)
Dimensions: 6.5" by 7"