November 29: Compose Your Life Mini Album
Instructor: Paula M.
Date: Thursday, November 29, 2018
Time: 11AM to 3PM
Learn how to create a mini album from scratch with our amazing book instructor, Paula. In this workshop, students will cut, score, and assemble their own album. Complete with magnetic closures, tuck spots, and interactive elements, this book is a great project for students who are interested in learning new skills and techniques.
Supplies (Available at The Paper Collage)
- 10 solid-color 12”x12” cardstock (black)
- 1 “Be Amazing"
- 1 “Be Strong"
- 3 “Let Tiny Buds Bloom”
- 3 “Life is Really Beautiful”
- 1 “Red Flower Pieces”**
- 3 “Roses are Red”
- 3 patterned 12”x12” papers (basic black and white prints)
- 2 medium-weight black chipboard 12”x12”
- Foam pad and stylus (for shaping flowers)
- Thin twine
- ¼ inch and ½ inch score tape
- Tape runner, liquid glue, and a glue stick
- Foam tape/squares
- Glue dots (micro or mini)
- 4 magnets (Must be 5/8 x 1/32 inch)
- 12” score board
- Paper trimmer for 12”x12” paper
- Corner rounder
- Paper distressor and brown ink for edges
- Ruler and pencil
- Clear Wink of Stella
- Stickles (Star Dust or Diamond)
**Cut out flower pieces before coming to class.