TBA: Garden Album #1
Instructor: Paula M.
Time: 11AM to 3PM
This is NOT a kit.
Learn how to create a mini album from scratch with our book instructor, Paula. In this workshop, students will cut, score, and assemble their own album. Complete with magnetic closures, tuck spots, and interactive elements, this book is a great project for students who are interested in learning new skills and techniques.
Other Available Dates
Supplies to Bring (Available at The Paper Collage)
Special Offer! Click here to get the Garden Supply Bundle (coming soon).
- 8 to 10 solid-color 12”x12” cardstock (Bazzill Kraft)
- 2 medium-weight chipboard 12”x12” (kraft)
- 12 to 15 patterned 12”x12” papers (Garden paper collection)
- 6 simple patterned 12”x12” papers (2 script, 2 ledger, 2 burlap)
- Embellishments (metal embellishment for cover, moss for cover, small piece of corrugated paper, wooden butterflies)
- 4 turn buttons
- Twine and coordinating ribbon
- ¼ inch and ½ inch score tape (no substitutions, please)
- Tape runner, liquid glue, and a glue stick
- Foam tape/squares
- Glue dots (micro or mini)
- 4 magnets (must be 5/8 x 1/32)
- 12” score board
- Paper trimmer for 12”x12” paper
- Corner rounder and thumb punch
- Paper distressor and brown ink for edges
- Ruler and pencil
- Clear Wink of Stella (optional)
- Star Dust or Diamond Stickles (optional)
Cinch binding is supplied by Instructor.
Dimensions: 6.5" by 6.5"